Training & Placement
Career Development Programmes organized by Training and Placement Cell
KISC has introduced job-oriented coursework at the under-graduate level in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. The advantage of metro city education is now available right next-door. Our Training and Placement Cell provides guidance to the students to step into the corporate world. We take pride in the excellent students we nurture. We assist in Training them on corporate competencies and Placing them in the desired industry.
We fulfill our promise of making each student eligible for employment by undertaking the following exercises by the Training and Placement Cell:
- Skill Development Labs
- Exposure through our Partner Firms
- Fieldwork and Internships
- Holistic Development
- Developing the students to meet the recruitment process of Industries
- To motivate students to improve soft skills to help in career planning and goal setting
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES,UPSC, PSC, etc.
- Aiming to place maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by companies
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process
At KISC, the emphasis is on the all-round development of the students, thereby equipping them to face life after college. The soft skills training provided to the students assist them in identifying and achieving their own personal potential.
The training begins in the first year of Degree College and continues till the final year.
The programmes in the first year focus on self development and communication skills.
In the second year, the focus moves on to effective self management skills such as time management, stress management, goal setting and decision making.
The final year focuses on the student making a successful transition from college to corporate life. The programs in the final year include interview skills, leadership and teamwork, inter-cultural communication and business etiquette.
The Placement Cell assists the students in exploring the opportunities provided by prospective employers. It helps students to plan their career by providing information and guiding them about the companies which approach the College for placement.