Rules and Regulations
KISC attaches great importance to discipline. The rules and regulations of the institute must be scrupulously observed by all students. Failure to comply with any of the rule, regulations or requirements notified from time to time will lead to strict disciplinary action.
Expectations from Student
- Students should be regular and punctual in attending the classes and all activities connected with the college.
- Students must be in their classes on time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the classes.
- Students are liable to lose their term for disobedience, misconduct, misbehavior or for any act of indiscipline.
- Ragging of any sort is strictly prohibited. Students found guilty of this offence are liable for severe punishment including expulsion from Institution as per the Supreme Court ruling.
- Students must take proper care of all the college property. Any damage done to the property of the college by disfiguring walls, doors, windows, fittings, furniture and such other things is breach of discipline and will be considered a punishable offence.
- 75% of attendance is mandatory for all students.
- Students are not permitted to use Mobile Phones inside the class rooms.
- Students shall conduct themselves in such ways as to not cause disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students.
- No function should be arranged by the students in the hostels or college campus without prior permission from the Director/Principal.
Under disciplinary action, the Director/ Principal is empowered to fine, suspend or even expel a student from the college in the interests of the institution. The Institute has exclusive rights to expel a student from college due to one or more reasons as below:
- If progress in the class is not satisfactory.
- If the behavior of the student is objectionable.
- If the student engages in unlawful activities.
- If any information is concealed or not provided by a student in an application form.
- If attendance is below 75%.
- In the event of continued poor performance in internal tests and poor class attendance by any student, the Director/principal has the authority to withhold permission for him/her to write the university examinations.